Peter Genovese from nj.com released a new article talking about the best bars in New Jersey’s 21 Counties. In there Genovese compiled a list of bars that he feels is the best based on his experiences of living in bars for “a month and a half straight” to find the best bar in New Jersey (You can see that article HERE)
Below is his final list and we want to hear from you on what you think of this list.
If you want to see nj.com‘s complete article check it out here “The best bar in each of N.J.’s 21 counties”
So Here We Go!
- Atlantic: The Continental
- Bergen: Dog House Saloon & Grill, Washington Township
- Burlington: Jay’s Elbow Room, Maple Shade
- Camden: Blue Monkey Tavern, Merchantville
- Cape May: C-View Inn, Cape May
- Cumberland: Glasstown Brewing Co., Millville
- Essex: Krug’s Tavern, Newark
- Gloucester: Coconut Grove, National Park
- Hudson: Carpe Diem Pub & Restaurant, Hoboken
- Hunterdon: The Boat House, Lambertville
- Mercer: Tir na nOg, Trenton
- Middlesex: Clydz, New Brunswick
- Monmouth: Murphy’s Tavern, Rumson
- Morris: The Stirling Hotel
- Ocean: Hudson House, North Beach Haven
- Salem: The Corner Bar, Pilesgrove
- Somerset: Verve, Somerville
- Sussex: Gyp’s Tavern, Sandyston
- Union: The Riverside Inn, Cranford
- Warren: FreeBridge Wine & Spirits, Phillipsburg
So what do you think? Do you agree?
Check out these other articles below!