So sad to hear that someone’s vacation ended like this. 

 

A 34 year old is in critical condition after getting shocked at the Aztec Motel pool. He was found face down in the water. It turned out that the man stepped on the pools’ filter that had an electric current running through it. The charge went up the man’s leg through his body causing him to pass out.  He currently is in critical condition. 

Our prayers go out to him and his family. 

 

 

Story, video and Pictures by Philadelphia’s 6ABC News



About The Author

My name is Joey Contino. I am a big lover of anything Wildwood. I have lived and worked in Wildwood my whole life. I worked jobs from working on the beach renting umbrellas and chairs to being a supervisor at Morey's Piers. Wildwood is my life and my home!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.