Morey’s Piers Season Pass Information
Today Moreys Piers announced that they will not be opening for memorial day weekend. You can read that announcement by clicking the link below.
We have been flooded with questions on what will happen to season passes for the summer. Below is the press release Moreys Piers emailed out.
Dear Season Pass Member –
We hope you and your loved ones are doing well and staying healthy. This letter is to provide an update on our 2020 operating season.
While probably not a surprise given the continuation of our Governor’s “Stay at Home,” “Non-Essential Work,” and “Travel Ban” Executive Orders, we will not be able to open for Memorial Day Weekend 2020. Like you, all of us at Morey’s Piers are disappointed and just as ready to get back to a “near normal” as well. We await the Governor’s guidance, and once received, we will be able to formulate and announce a revised opening plan.
Furthermore, we now face the probability that when we are able to open, Morey’s Piers will not have the same look in 2020 as years past. This is not what we hoped, but there are a variety of Covid-19 related factors that may force us to alter and/or reduce our facilities and operating schedules for 2020. We are planning for several scenarios; the most likely is to have 2 piers and 1 water park open along with limited concessions, games, and restaurants. Even so, we’ll still have much to offer and continue to be a source of escape and special memories for families and “kids of all ages.”
Through all this commotion, we are focused on making certain we do our best to take care of you, our valued season pass member. With that mind, we are offering the following options:
- Activate your season pass for 2020 or transfer it to someone who will use it in 2020. Upon activation, the pass holder will receive all normal season pass benefits (click here for those details), plus:
- As previously announced, use of up to four (4) free “Bring-a-Friend” passes for any days of your choosing in 2020.
- A Morey’s Piers Gift Card valued up to $75 for each pass (depending on your pass type, click here for details). The gift card can be used for any in-park purchase through 2021. For example, you can use it this season or next on Buddy Passes, other pier and water park passes, tickets, food and beverage, games, etc.
- A discount of 25% on the purchase of a 2021 season pass. (Information on how to take advantage of this offer will follow prior to the 2021 season.)
- Exchange your pass for equal value towards any of our other ticket or admission options for the piers and water parks.
- Move your pass to 2021. This will happen automatically if you do not activate your pass in 2020. Upon activation of your pass in 2021, the pass holder will receive all normal season pass benefits (click here for those details) , plus we will issue you a $25 Morey’s Piers Gift Card and one (1) free “Bring-a-Friend” pass for any day of your choosing in 2021.
We know that our plans are not what you expected for your summer at Morey’s Piers. You can be sure that they are not what we expected either. Our goal is to provide flexible options and additional value for you and your family. We are working diligently to be in a position to offer you a strong line-up of rides and attractions for 2020 and, of course, the return to full operations in 2021.
While we all have to wait longer than normal for summer, we’re optimistic about getting there soon. When we do connect again, we’ll look to make it full of the family fun and cherished memories that come with visits to Morey’s Piers.
In keeping with the current Executive Orders, we plan to open Curley’s Fries on Surfside Pier for Memorial Day weekend. If in town, we hope you will stop up for your first bucket of Curley’s Fries and a Lemon Shake-Up (takeout of course).
Thank you for your continued trust.