4th Annual ‘Boots at the Beach’ Country Music Festival
The Country Music Festival, “Boots at the Beach,” is coming back to Wildwood for their 4th season!
Come join us on September 14th, 15th & 16th for three (3) days of Country fun! Admission to the festival is FREE!
Festival features country music, vendors, crafts and food on Friday from 3 – 9pm, Saturday from 10 am – 10pm and Sunday from 10am – 7pm
On Saturday, Olde New Jersey Avenue comes alive with the sights and sounds of a country fair with vendors lining the street selling clothing, wares and all things country! Refreshments, food and live country music on an outdoor stage will take place all day long and into the night.
Below is the schedule for performances,
- Scott Rock – 12PM to 3PM (Inspire Energy Stage)
- 40 North – 1PM to 4PM (Tito’s Stage)
- Lauren Davidson – 3PM to 6PM (Inspire Stage)
- The Wallace Brothers – 4PM to 7PM (Tito’s Stage)
- Casey Coleman & Stephanie Fellabaum 6PM to 9PM (Inspire Stage)
- Payton Taylor – 7PM to 10PM (Tito’s Stage)
- Erin Kelly – 12PM to 3PM (Inspire Stage)
- Steel Creek – 1PM to 4PM (Tito’s Stage)
- Scott Rock – 3PM to 6PM (Inspire Energy Stage)
- Adam Yarger – 4PM to 7PM (Tito’s Stage)
- Chaplin The Kid – 6PM to 9PM (Inspire Stage)
- Triple Rail Turn – 7PM to 10PM (Tito’s Stage)
- The Chesapeake Drifters – 12PM to 2PM (Tito’s Stage)
- Chaplin The Kid – 2PM to 4PM (Tito’s Stage)
For more details call 609.770.8839 or visit http://www.BootsAtTheBeach.com.
Check out these other articles