Wildwood Boardwalk Closing Dates 2019
For the past few days we have been receiving a ton of questions in regards to what the closing dates where for things in Wildwood. We decided to take the time to explain how things start to slow down for the off-season.
To start off, Wildwood has a ton of events taking place this Fall. These events include, Boots at the beach, Fall Fest, Wild Con! (Comic Book Festival), Irish Weekend, Seafood and Music Festival, Wildwood’s Olde Time Italian Festival, Fabulous 50s & Beyond, Bonfire on the beach, North Wildwood’s Trunk-or-Treat Halloween Block Party, The Race of Gentlemen, Morey’s Oktoberfest and so much more!
Now let’s get into how the Wildwood Boardwalk closes for the season.
The Tram Car:
- Friday Sept 20th – 5pm – 11pm
- Saturday Sept 21st 11am – 11pm
- Closed for the season after the 21st
- Morey’s Piers have three separate closing dates for each pier.
- Adventure Pier closes for the season on Saturday September 7th
- Surfside Pier closes for the season on Saturday September 14th
- Mariners Pier closes for the season on Sunday October 13th
For hours of when the piers will be open check out their website – MoreysPiers.com
Also see: Wildwood Labor Day 2019 Recap Video
The Restaurants and Stores on the Boardwalk:
All of the restaurants and stores on the boardwalk are ran and operated independently. Due to this there is no set open and closed time for most places. It’s always a good rule of thumb that if the piers are open the restaurants and stores are open.
We do have a small list going around of closing dates for a few places. Check out the list below.
- Sam’s Pizza – Sunday October 20th
- Macks Pizza – Monday October 14th
- Macks Pizza Roberts Ave – Sunday September 22nd
- North Wildwood Dunkin’ – Sunday September 29th
- Curley’s Fries – Sunday October 13th
- Wildwood Tram Car – Saturday September 21st
Places On The Boardwalk Open Year Round:
- Gateway 26
- Closed Mid-December until MLK Jr weekend
- The Fudge Kitchen (Wildwood Location)
- The Wildwood Boardwalk (That’s Right, the boardwalk itself doesn’t close)
If you have any questions feel free to reach out!
Check out our Wildwood Boardwalk Pizza Challenge below!
Please make sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel – Subscribe Here