Wildwood Restaurant’s Opening Dates
We are going through some strange times right now. The Covid-19 restrictions have caused many restaurants and attractions, that would normally be open, to be closed.
In the state of New Jersey restaurants can only provide take-out orders and not dine-in orders. With us being a seasonal town, which only gives us a few months out of the year, some seasonal businesses are opening.
We decided to put together a few different list of places that are open or will be opening soon. This list only shows seasonal restaurants. Year-round places like Poppi’s, Owen’s, Anglesea pub and more may be open for pickups.
Below is a list of places opening
- Ice House – May 15th
- Russo’s Market – Thursday, May 21st
Seasonal spots That Are Already Open
- The Surfing Pig – Open Weekends
- Vegas Diner – Open Weekends
- Cool Scoops – Open Weekends
- The Ravioli House – Open
- Hassles Ice Cream – Open Weekends
- Bagel Time – Open
- Bagel Depot – Open
Seasonal Boardwalk Restaurants
- Steak Em-Up – May 22nd
- Sam’s Pizza – Open Daily
- Mack’s Pizza – Open Daily (Both Locations)
- The Hot Spot – Open On Weekends
- Snow White – Open On Weekends
- Sorrento II – Open On Weekends
- Three Brother’s – Open On Weekends
- Douglass Candies – Free local delivery or curb side pick up
- Kohrs Bros – Open On Weekends
- Auntie Anne’s Open On Weekends (Both Locations)
- La Cava – Open On Weekends
We will continue to update this list so be sure to come back to this later!
Check out these other Wildwood Videos and articles