The Wildwoods Voted “Best Beach” by USA Today
It is awards season for us in the Wildwoods! Every year around this time polls and vote contests take place. At this years’ 10Best Reader’s Choice Travel poll brought to us via USA Today, the Wildwoods won first place!
The way the winners are chosen as are followed,
“10Best editors and local experts partnered with Dr. Stephen Leatherman (a.k.a. “Dr. Beach“) to pick the initial 20 nominees, and the top 10 winners were determined by popular vote.”
Here are the top 10 votes!
10. Stone Harbor Point – Stone Harbor
9. Sea Girt Beach – Sea Girt
8. Atlantic City Beach – Atlantic City
7. Ocean City Beach – Ocean City
6. Island Beach State Park – Seaside Park
5. Point Pleasant Beach
4. Cape May Beach – Cape May
3. Asbury Park Beach – Asbury Park
2. Brigantine Beach
1. Wildwood Beach – Wildwood
Thank you to everyone who voted us #1!! We love your support!
Make sure you share this with a friend and tell them to come to the #1 beaches in New Jersey!!!!!
If you want to check out their entire article CLICK HERE
Before you go, check out these awesome Articles!
Make sure you check out our Wildwood Tram Car T-shirt!
CLICK HERE to purchase!